Modern LJ Pilates
A little bit about me!
Hello…….my name is Leonie Dykes, having had a bad back for years I decided to give Pilates a go, now I’m teaching it and much more!
- Modern Pilates Advanced Level 3 Diploma Modern Pilates Instructor. Accreditation Number 600/4015/4
- Active IQ Premier Training International Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral and Nutritional Advise. Qualification Number 600/5105/X
- Active IQ Premier Training International Level 4 Exercise for the Management of Low Back Pain. Qualification Number 600/3359/9
- Modern Pilates Advanced workshop in Back Pain and Spinal Conditions.
- Modern Pilates Advanced Matwork Pilates
- Modern Pilates Diagnostic Pilates 1 Postural Assessment and Shoulder Stability
- Modern Pilates Hip and Knee
- Diagnostic Pilates 2 Pelvis and Lower Limb
- Pelvic Floor Function and Dysfunction and 2 day Diamond Pilates course
- Pilates Inspiration Workshop
- Not the same old Balls Inspiration work shop
- Neuro-lates Workshop
- Osteopo-lates Workshop
- Whats all the Fuzz about Fascia Workshop
- Bodyweight Gurus Masterclass ( Calisthenics )
- TRX Suspension Training Instructor
- Spinesafe Pilates
- Spinesafe Pilates on the Reformer
- APPI Pilates for Cyclists
- APPI All the small balls
- APPI Pilates for Hypermobility
- APPI Reformer on the mat
- APPI Stretch Therapy for Pilates
- ORIGYM Level 3/4 Personal Trainer
- Fully insured with REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals UK) full membership number R009346
- TQUK Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work Qualified
My aim is to provide the highest quality Clinical Pilates, Strength Training and Calisthenic’s coaching to my clients.
Should you have any questions please feel free to call me.